COLLECTIONS in the
- Frequency of Meetings
- The members of the Consortium will meet twice annually--Spring and Fall.
- Place of Meetings
- The Fall meeting will be held at Bowling Green State University and
the Spring meeting will rotate, in the following order, among Kent State
University, Ohio State University, Michigan State University, and Bowling
Green State University. The Spring meeting will include a program component
and may involve an overnight stay. The host institution shall be responsible
for facilities, meeting arrangements, and taking minutes of the meeting.
- Meeting Expenses
- Any expenses, except for individual meals and overnight accommodations
for working meetings, will be borne by the host institution.
- Permanent Address
- The permanent address of the Consortium shall be the Browne Popular
Culture Library, Bowling Green State University. The archives of the Consortium
and the mailing lists will be maintained at the Browne Popular Culture
- Consortium Officers/Facilitators
- The Chair of the Consortium shall serve for a two-year period and shall
be selected at the Fall meetting. The duties of the Chair include compiling
an annual report and presiding over the meetings.
- Each member institution shall designate, in writing to the Chair, one
person as its voting representative.
- Any expenses (i.e., printing of brochures) approved by the Consortium
shall be divided equally among the member institutions.
- New Consortium Members
- Consideration of expanding the membership of the Consortium shall begin
Members will be accepted by the members of the Consortium acting as a
committee of the whole and each institution shall have one vote.
- Dissolution of the Consortium
- The Consortium may be dissolved by a majority vote of the four original
member institutions at the Fall meeting.